Friendly Registered Nurse
We are proud to announce that one o the UKs leading care company is seeking for a Registered Nurse to work in a care home based in Thames Ditton. A care home has as much personality as the people who live there and it offers a person-centred approach that is delivered through quality care, recreation and activities, and food and dining.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for a for ensuring the highest standards of person centred care are being delivered at all times by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of the care plans.
The successful candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary plus other generous benefits and will be working a full time.
As a Registered Nurse you will:
- Maintain effective communications with residents, relatives and other members of the multidisciplinary team to ensure that appropriate information is shared and the residents needs are met
- Observing and carrying out appropriate hand-overs to ensure the detail and accuracy of service user information being provided
- Commit to acting in line with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct, maintaining registration requirements
- Responsible for the overall management and supervision of staff within the care team, ensuring all tasks are completed in line with their job roles in an efficient and effective way, during the period of duty
- Carryout nursing tasks including distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions
- Manage own workload to ensure that the interests of residents are met
- Provide support and guidance to all staff, providing demonstrations and instructions of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff;
- Liaise with family members of residents and GPs in respect of any changes in the residents condition, which gives rise to concerns
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered Nurse and must be registered with NMC Reference ID: 1673
Posted 169 days ago