Senior Product Manager
The Company: Join a company which is one of the world's leading providers and manufacturers of healthcare solutions today.With its constantly growing portfolio, which comprises of 5,000 different products, 95 percent of which are manufactured by the company they are involved in a diverse range of therapy/disease areas. The aim of the role is to make sure both senior NHS clinicians and payors are aware of the value this product can offer both to patients and to the NHS budgets.
The Position: This roles involves working in the Marketing department as a Product Manager across the Surgical Portfolio.
Why should I apply?
The company are interested in employing 'talent' and are relatively open to the background their candidates come from. The key aspects of the candidate they are looking for are marketing, sales and NHS experience.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area Working: UK-wide
Products: Surgical Instruments, Sterile Container Systems and Power Tools.
The ideal candidate will have Marketing experience within the medical sector & ideally previous experience of sales, NHS Purchasing structures, tendering and sufficient clinical knowledge to appreciate clinical issues. Any relevant Marketing qualification would be an advantage.
- Assist in the development of UK Marketing strategies.
- Implementation of UK strategies based of effective Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning, methodology & delivery of marketing strategies.
- Develop reference sites to include managing and supporting clinical evaluations.
- Communication marketing strategy.
- Contribute to the development of global marketing strategy.
- Conduct and manage market intelligence to develop new concepts and innovations.
- Maintain and develop Corporate image and reputation.
- Assist the sales and sales management team for effective management of tenders and contracts to ensure customer offerings promote a successful outcome and pricing inline with expected margins.
Posted 165 days ago