£21 - £25 per hour
We have a number of ongoing shifts and are looking for individuals who are fully NMCregistered to cover a large number of outstanding shifts including days, nights and weekends.
Requirements of an RGN Registered General Nurse
- *Minimum of 6 months experience working within a UK Hospital.
*RGN, NMC registered.*Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures.
- *Must be either living in Epsom or willing to travel to the area.
Agency RGN Salary
£20£30 per hour.
- If youre interested in this position or for more information, please call The Nursing Team on######### and ask for Mo.**We have a variety of opportunities available across many regions so please get in contact to find out more.
- Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £100 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits of an RGN Registered General Nurse
- A dedicated one to one service
- Fast track registration process
- Excellent rates of pay
- Some assistance with travel and accommodation
- Weekly pay, on time, every time
- No registration fee
- On Line Police Checks, quick, efficient
Atlantis Medical is a growing agency created to meet the growing demands of the Healthcare industry for generaland specialist nurses, across the UK.
A framework agency for C.P.P, C.C.S and H.T.E. As a genuine specialist agency we have a multitude of ongoing locum assignments, adhoc shifts and permanent vacancies within these specialities:
Acute, ITU for Paediatrics and Adult, Theatres for Scrubs, ODP and Band 5/6, Recovery, A&E, Oncology, Community.
We look forward to hearing from you
Posted 17 days ago