£17 per hour
An amazing opportunity as arisen for a committed Unit Manager to work with one of UK's leading healthcare providers. As a Unit Manager you will be working in the Moston area.
This special nursing home provides quality nursing and residential care for those who need 24-hour personal support and for those with a condition that requires specialised nursing care, convalescence care for people recovering from surgery or illness, as well as kind and respectful palliative care.
As a Unit Manager your day to day duties include:
- To promote, monitor and implement standards for patient care within the ward/unit environment, evaluating through clinical governance and audit.
- Provide clinical leadership, positive role modelling to the ward team, ensuring effective communication across the multidisciplinary team, through supervision, mentoring and appraisal.
- Ensure all CPA and risk assessment and HONOS is an integral part of the patients care and that it is monitored and updated on a regular basis.
- Develop and lead regular patient feedback mechanisms e.g. satisfaction surveys, outcome studies, community meetings.
- Ensure all staff and patient census data is completed efficiently and on time, and that patient data is recorded accurately on Medtrak, or similar database.
The successful Unit Manager will receive an excellent salary of £17.00 per hour and the annual salary for this is position is £39,780. This exciting position is for full time on days. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive benefits such as Paid Breaks, Handovers and other great, generous benefits.
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified as RGN or RMN Reference: 3726 To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Rachel Cummins on######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 11 days ago