Graduate Sales Executive Summer 2019 Intake
In this dynamic sales role, you'll be utilising the knowledge that you have studied for and you'll be responsible for raising awareness and selling delegate places on a range of our niche conferences. You'll be contacting senior decision makers to discuss their current requirements and helping them to evaluate how attending our events can accelerate their business objectives.
- Why Choose Us:
- Hanson Wade is one of the top 100 fastest growing SMEs in the UK and our culture is truly phenomenal.Our training and career progression opportunities would be hard to beat elsewhere.Our culture consistently remains at the heart of what we do.We offer an annual personal learning budgetWe offer subsidised yoga in the office, have a running club that regularly enters into team events and a cycle to work schemeWe all get on well and find lots of ways to socialise through:Monthly social club eventsMonthly awards night and drinksLegendary twice yearly company partiesTeam dinners and activities to celebrate success projects
- The Role:
- The harder you work the bigger the pay cheque. You can expect to earn between £30-£35K in your first year and potentially 40K in your second year. The On Target Earnings is uncapped so the sky really is the limit with many progressing to a management role within 18 months.
- At our brand new offices based in the heart of Victoria, you'll join our 3 week intense sales academy combining both classroom theory and on the job learning where you'll master the latest sales techniques from the best trainers in the industry. Giving you all the tools to enable you to not only meet but surpass your target earnings.
- If you're looking for a role with incredible earning potential, a great environment with like-minded people and a 1st class training and development programme then apply now.
- About you:
- You are a determined 2:1 graduateYou aim to beat any target set and push yourself in and out of workHardworking and ambitiousThrive in a Commercial EnvironmentQuick thinkingEager to learnConfident on the phoneYour CV easily demonstrates that you have that added potential we're looking forYou have a right to work in UK
- Earning/Progression Potential
- £20,000 Basic with a realistic year 1 OTE of £30,000.
- Actual Average Bonus & Commission (not including basic salary) for:
- Year 2 – £24,687.22
- Year 1 – £17,227.78
- Potential of promotion in your first 3-6 Months
- 19 Promotions in Delegate Acquisition in 2018
- Opportunity to progress to other Hanson Wade departments from Delegate Sales.
- 5 'internal hires' to Production based roles in 2018
- 7 promotions to Senior Sales Roles in 2018
Posted 20 days ago