National Business Development Manager
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Harrison Sands are currently looking to recruit a National Business Development Manager for a client of ours covering the UK nationally although a lot of time will be spent in the Central Belt and London.
The National Business Development Managers role is to increase the sales of branded trade products into the refurbishment market place throughout the UK. Providing an expert commercial knowledge to the refurbishment sectors, within this role you will create and implement strategies for the Refurbishment market sectors in order to deliver sales whilst increasing market share growth in order to exceed annual sales targets.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role are to:
- Create and implement strategies for the refurbishment market sectors which realise sales and market share growth.
- Achieve annual sales targets both personal target and market sector target.
- Working with Marketing to create and implement marketing initiatives as part of an annual plan that increases brand awareness and drives new business.
- Acting as the company commercial expert for the refurbishment sectors, demonstrating a detailed knowledge of key customers and their procurement process, performance and contract needs and pipeline of projects.
- Negotiating and agreeing advantageous supply chain agreements e.g. partnering, framework and or preferred supplier.
- Achieving project specifications nationally and regionally within key targeted prospects.
- Monitor sector performance nationally via the CRM system and provide coordinated feedback to the management team.
You will be:
- Educated to degree standard or the equivalent, possessing significant levels of sales experience.
- Have previous experience of selling either a major brand product or service within a sales environment.
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of all aspects of product/service sales and procurement within the UKs refurbishment enduser markets.
- Possess a commercial approach to business and the ability to quickly gain indepth understanding of the company and its operational and sales procedures.
- Be IT literate with the ability to prepare reports and presentations, analysing and disseminating information in a clear and concise manner under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Have a full driving license and a willingness to travel extensively in the UK.
In return my client is offering an excellent salary package with company car, contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday, death in service, private health care, long term service awards, annual bonus scheme and staff discount on products.
If you feel your experience fits with what my client is looking for then please get in touch asap for an immediate interview.
Harrison Sands are an employment agency acting on behalf of their clients.
Posted 9 days ago