Trainee Sales Representative
Tameside, Greater Manchester
£16000 - £18000 per annum + Free Parking, Perf Related Pay
Are you looking for a career in sales but dont have the experience yet? Are you a driver with your own transport? Do you want to work at a well established familyrun company that offers great long term career prospects? If so I have the PERFECT role for you!
I am looking for a Trainee Sales Advisor to work for a leading provider of home improvement solutions out of their offices in the Tameside area. The role will be focused on following up enquiries from potential customers and booking and attending appointments to understand their requirements. I am looking for a confident individual who has a natural ability to sell.
About the role:
- Follow up on enquiries from potential customers using emails and the website
- Arrange a call to discuss the customers requirements, and book an appointment to go out and see them
- Use the CRM system to monitor a pipeline of potential customers
- Maintain a positive business relationship with customers to ensure future sales
- Manage your own workload
- Work towards specific targets
- The role requires evening work and also some weekend work
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Must be a driver with clean UK Licence and own transport
- Previous experience within a customer focused or retail environment
- Driven and ambitious
- Work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Competent user of IT able to pick up new systems quickly
- Strong telephone manner
- Smart and presentable
About the benefits:
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week (11AM 7PM with autonomy) with a requirement to do some weekend work (10AM 1PM)
- Salary: GBP18k basic plus bonuses
- Holidays: 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Great long term prospects
- Excellent team environment
- Free Parking
- Pension Contribution
- Company socials and incentives
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to apply!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you havent been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Posted 7 days ago