We are looking for talented .Net Developers at all levels to join our exciting team.
Would you like to work for a dynamic technology company in Nottingham? By joining TDX Group, you can utilise your hands on development experience with C /.Net technologies and progress in your career.
At Equifax, we are powering the world with knowledge to help people live their financial best. Today’s fast-moving world means our customers need us to be always on and always available – and we need talented people to make that a reality!
Owing to a large scale investment in our UK development capacity, we are seeking a talented Developers (.Net) to join our growing team in Nottingham.
About TDX Group - An Equifax Company
We've been a pioneer in the debt recovery industry for over a decade, helping businesses drive fair and appropriate consumer treatment by using data and intelligence.
We meet the exacting standards of our clients who are some of the biggest banking, retail and utility names as well as the UK government. The key to TDX's success has been the ability deliver industry-leading portfolio performance, combining precise execution with high quality analytical insight and continuous creativity to our partners.
Be AtYourBest at our Nottingham office
We believe that you perform at your best when you feel empowered to take control of your own work and have the tools and encouragement to drive your own professional development.
But it’s not all about work – we provide a range of benefits that support you both in and out of the office.
- A great central location in Nottingham’s historic Lace Market district, well-connected by train, tram and bus
- BUPA medical insurance, company pension, discounted gym memberships, volunteering & charity gifting initiatives, and a full educational and assistance programme focused on mental and physical wellbeing
- An employee recognition scheme where you can earn and redeem points to unlock a wide range of exciting rewards
- Access to a host of retail, dining and holiday discounts
- Flexible working – talk to us about how we could better support you around life’s commitments
- 26 days’ holiday from the start, with an additional day off on your birthday and one day for voluntary activities
- A culture of fun, collaboration and diversity, allowing you to bring your whole self to work (and play some office ping-pong while you’re at it!)
What are we looking for?
This opportunity will give you access to working across a variety of projects for internal and external clients, to design and develop software that is scalable, innovative, and critical to TDX's ongoing success. While we primarily use the Microsoft stack (C , ASP.NET) we are constantly prototyping and experimenting with alternative technologies, enabling you to have the platform to broaden your experience.
What would make you stand out?
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field preferred OR equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in programming in C /ASP.Net with a goal to develop your skills further.
- We work in a SQL environment; therefore experience with relational databases (SQL Server) will be helpful.
- We enable you to work across the full software development process (SDLC), therefore your experience with unit testing frameworks will enable success.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of SOLID principles and design patterns.
- A passion for technology and creativity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
**Primary - Tech Dev and Client Services
Schedule: Full time
Posted 15 days ago