Purchase Ledger Supervisor - Maternity Cover
We have an exciting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join our Accounts team on a full-time, maternity cover contract based in Beckton, London! Our Beckton office hours are 8am - 4:30pm, in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Purchase Ledger Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing the Accounts team and ensuring invoices are processed and coded in a timely and efficient manner.
Responsibilities of our Purchase Ledger Supervisor will include:
- Support the Purchase Ledger Manager with overseeing the day to day management of the accounts department
- Supervise the processing of invoices and maintenance of key accounts
- Manage payments to UK and international suppliers via bacs/bank transfer
- Regularly liaise with suppliers and ensure they are paid according to terms
- Manage weekly reporting of aged analysis to Finance department
- Oversee statement reconciliations, coding and staff expenses
- Confidently manage the department in the absence of the Purchase Ledger Manager
Our Purchase Ledger Supervisor will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within an accounts payable department
- Experience supervising a small team
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate skills in Outlook, Excel and Word
- Highly-motivated, enthusiastic and confident working in a fast-paced environment
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Purchase Ledger Supervisor, don’t miss out - apply now!
Posted 14 days ago