City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + car, bonus, pension, healthcare
Project Manager City of London Consultancy
This is an Intermediate Project Manager position with a reputable construction consultancy established almost 70 years ago. They deliver projects across most of the key build sectors, however the bulk of their work is currently largescale new build residential developments for housing associations.
The ideal Project Manager should be able to demonstrate an indepth knowledge of a Project Manager role and must have a proven track record of managing and delivering Project Management services from inception to completion on construction projects, in a client facing as well as technical role.
Requirements for this Project Manager position:
- A degree in Project Management or a relevant field.
- Proven ability to communicate confidently with clients, contractors and consultants
- Previous experience working for a construction consultancy or an end client.
- Demonstrate the ability to control and monitor a variety of projects simultaneously.
- A clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationships.
- Experience delivering fast paced fit out projects.
Previous experience running your own projects will be advantageous.
Remuneration for this Project Manager position:
- £45,000 £55,000 plus package (depending on experience).
- Car or travel allowance.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Fast tracked career development.
Great pension scheme.
How to apply for this Project Manager position:
If you are interested in this Project Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on ######### or call me on#########
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Project Manager Central London Consultancy
Posted 25 days ago