Site Administrator - Construction
£12 - £16 Per Hour
Site Administrator - Barking - Temp to Perm
My client a resiidential developer is looking for a full time temp to perm Site Administrator needed for a busy Residential project based in Barking. This role is pivatal to this big project that is lasting 15 years.
- Free parking & on a bus route
- Competative rate
- Close to mainline station
- Support with Site Set up
- Taking meeting minutes at every meeting
- Set up all paper based Project folders
- Maintain Site Records
- Manage the Project Inbox
- Manage all documentation issued via the Main Contractors System
- Manage & support the printing of all drawings & documents issued by the main contractor ensuring the most recent drawings are available and being worked from.
- Track all documents issued for Approval; RFI's, Technical Submittals, RAMs, Samples etc
- Track all Deliveries & liaise with the Suppliers & Head office to resolve any discrepancies
- Collate Transport Records for all deliveries and issue to Main Contractor when requested
- Track all Environmental documents issued to the Main Contractor by H&S Manager to ensure they are approved in a timely manner
- Ensure all relevant project information is filed and archived both electronically and hard copy
- Add new starters to the ClockRite system & record their CSCS details
- Typing & collating of Reports
- Order PPE from the Head office
- Order Stationary supplies from Head office for Site
- Print all signage required
- All general Admin support to the Site Team
- Help Cover Annual Leave/Absence
Experience essential in:
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Packages aswell as any document control packages.
- Taking meeting minutes at every meeting.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, self motivated, and able to work on own initiative.
- Confident and eager to learn.
- Good communicator with excellent grammar.
- Ideally minimum GCSE Level C Maths and English.
- Ability to work within a team and be flexible.
Posted 11 days ago