Store Assistant - Sutton In Ashfield
£8.33 per hour
Mencap Retail began in 2016 and have been growing ever since. We now have 32 charity retail stores and are planning more new stores in the future. Do you want to join our team?
We are excited to be looking for a Store Assistant for our store in Sutton in Ashfield, currently offering a 21 hour Part Time contract.
As the Store Assistant, you will:
- be responsible for ensuring all day to day tasks are completed including sorting and pricing stock, merchandising and display.
- volunteer management ensuring the store operates in a safe manor.
- ensure that exceptional customer and donor service is offered at all times.
- encourage repeat donations and sign up to Gift Aid to maximise income.
- ensure all tasks are properly delegated to staff in accordance with their training and abilities.
- be able to take responsibility for your own and your team’s development and learning.
- have a flexible approach to working hours and days including working weekend and Bank Holidays as appropriate.
- occasionally travel to team meetings, training events and in the initial growth of the new retail stores, assist with the setting up other new stores.
- be passionate about the Mencap values and will strive to ensure our Retail brand is successful.
- have experience in working in retail, as customer facing environment is essential.
Please note - interviews will be taking place Tuesday 17th September.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge and want to work for an organisation that strives for excellence, we want to hear from you!
Job ID: 17379
Posted 16 days ago