Data Analytics Team Leader - Birmingham
£49000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits:excellent benefits
Data Analytics Team Leader / Senior Data Analytics Analyst – Birmingham
Data analytics, Data warehousing, PowerBI, ETL, Reporting, Python – Birmingham City Centre
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic Data analytics function. The Data Analytics Team Leader / Senior Analyst will undertake the delivery of analytical projects using a vast variety of data sources whilst gaining commercial acumen and a general business perspective through experience in multiple analytical disciplines working with clients across different industries. You will be part of the IT Leadership Team and have a strong hands-on expertise in aspects around Data Warehousing, Analytics and Reporting.
The role would suit a Senior Data Analytics analyst with 2-3 years’ commercial experience of leading a team within a big data environment, you will have a high level of attention to details with excellent written and first-class verbal communication skills. You will be leading a team where there is an adherence to implemented processes. The ideal candidate will be a team player who can work autonomously and engage with people on all levels.
Core skills & experience
- Demonstrate both competence & experience in Agile Software Delivery and Software Product Development.
- Possess broad and deep knowledge of data warehouse and big data practices.
- Strong technical capability in ETL, Data Warehousing), Python Scripting, Simple Bash Scripting, MySQL, SQL and AWS.
- Experience in building systems for large scale, ideally utilising cloud technology.
- Excellent understanding of database technologies, tools, and database design and modelling principles
- Sound knowledge of technology and tools used in product software development
Demonstrate both competence & experience in Agile Software Delivery and Software Product Development.
The Senior Data Analytics Analyst / Team lead, will have a degree in Computer Science, Information Science or Software Engineering with a proven track record of mentoring and coaching more junior analysts within an Agile environment. .
Come & join and be part of this success story
Keywords; Data analyst, data analytics, big data SQL, Data warehouse, Data warehousing, Python, ETL, Birmingham, West Midlands
Send your CV to Shelby now – ######### or call#########
Please follow us on twitter @erinassociates for similar roles
Erin Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 29 days ago