Night Senior Care Assistant
Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
Up to £9.25 per hour
Senior Care Assistants, Cleckheaton
Are you an experienced Senior Care Assistant? Are you looking to take the next step in your career? If so, I have the perfect position for you!
I am currently recruiting for my clients beautiful Nursing Care Home in Cleckheaton who are looking for dedicated Senior Care Assistants to come on board!
See full vacancy details below:
Position Senior Care Assistant
Rate of pay £9.25 per hour
Contracts Fulltime, permanent contracts
Shifts Night shifts, alternate weekends
Service Nursing Care Home, 70 beds
Senior Care Assistant Duties:
- To Supervise and participate in the delivery of care to residents
- To lead on the responsibility of residents individual care plans to ensure a person centres approach
- To provide leadership and support to the care staff
- Responsible for the administration of medication
- Liaise directly with families and friends offering them professional and emotional support
- Maintain residents dignity and independence at all times
- Previous experience within a Nursing/Residential home setting
- Previous experience as a Senior Care Assistant or Team Leader
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Medication training/ willingness to be medication trained
- You must have a minimum of 3 years experience within the care industry
- You must have experience with the Elderly, Dementia and Alzheimers care
About the Home:
These vacancies are within a 70 bed Nursing Home based in Cleckheaton.
The home is registered for elderly, Dementia and Alzheimers care whilst speacialising in Huntingtons disease, Epilepsy and more.
The Manager is seeking a strong, skilled and driven Senior Care Assistants to provide the highest levels of care to each resident while on shift.
If youd like further information on these vacancies, please contact Charlie Walden from Remedicare Staffing on#########
Posted 5 days ago