Branch Contract Sales Supervisor
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Competitive + Benefits
At Travis Perkins we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Were a top employer that looks after our people and empowers them to look after our business and our loyal customer base.
We have a unique requirement at Travis Perkins for a Contract Sales Supervisor.
Joining our family as a Contract Sales Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing the orders of a large company that spans across 20+ branches including; TP, CPS and BMX. You will be updating notes on ticketed jobs numbers, due dates for special orders and raising purchase orders for the customer. The Contracts Sales Supervisor is also responsible for the van stocks of around 30+ operatives, making sure the orders are raised and remoted out of the branch.
You will be expected to spend one day a week in branch to access customer systems and attend regular meetings to discuss ways to improve service for both parties, amongst other things.
A company mobile phone and laptop are provided for this role.
To joins us you will be/have:
- Able and willing to remain very organised at all times
- Some experience in sourcing special materials and parts preferable, but the role will soon have you up to speed with this
- Willing and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues across the whole TP group as well as Mitie Operatives
- Self driven / motivated
- Willingness to learn how to operate a new system alongside our own
- Able to make quick decisions and overcome obstacles on the fly
Happy to work in the Customer's environment
In return, youll have every opportunity to drive your career forward within a large and expanding business with deep local roots and strong family values.
Posted 18 days ago