General Manager - GM
- Fun and passionate General Managers wanted at Island Poké!
- Bringing the laid back and vibrant 'island style' to Central London, we're a Hawaiian grab-and-go restaurant serving an interactive offering of poké (a deconstructed sushi if you didn't know!).
- We genuinely love to share the spirit of Aloha with our customers and employees, and have opened six sites in our first two years across Central London - but this is just the beginning! We are looking to expand considerably in the near future, and there will be plenty of opportunity to progress within the company as we continue to grow.
- What's in it for you as a General Manager?
- Immediate start, up to £30,500 basic + a great bonus structure
- Flexible and sociable working hours (for the hospitality sector!) with weekends off!
- Great induction and then ongoing training and development
- A great opportunity to be an influential member of a young and vibrant brand in the early stages of its growth
- Lots of room for progression
- Free lunches (obviously!)
- Freedom to get creative with a generous monthly staff incentive budget
- Plenty of staff parties and incentives
- Friends and Family discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- As our next General Manager, you will be a true ambassador of the Island Poke brand & responsible for the smooth & effective running of your restaurant.
- You naturally:
- Are driven, organised, efficient and calm under pressure
- Have a positive customer first attitude, always fun, outgoing and ready to 'muck in' when needed
- Have the ability to balance the needs of your team and the overall needs of the business
- Have the ability to manage your time effectively - from directing the team during service to administrative duties
- Are passionate for the growth of the business and people development, ensuring the team spirit is always energetic and lively
- Have high standards and understand the importance of always delivering high standards
- We actively encourage you to fully embrace your own unique and welcoming management style!
- The "day to day" as a General Manager includes:
- Leading shifts and delivering our unique brand of 'Aloha' service at all times
- Maintaining back office duties (keeping on top of all admin e.g., rotas, ordering, reviews, reports)
- Overseeing food and drinks quality, ensuring high consistency at all times
- Driving sales and inspiring your team, keeping them motivated, engaged and happy!
- Flash reporting and ensuring KPI's are exceeded
- Ensuring compliance with all Health and Food Safety and security procedures (e.g. cash handling and stock control)
- If you're a highly motivated, customer focused General Manager and would feel at home with our friendly, upbeat and positive vibes, then we want to hear from you!
Posted 20 days ago