£20000 - £28000 per annum
- Developer, Sittingbourne, up to £28K
Purpose of HTML/CSS Developer:
As part of IT team, HTML/CSS Developer will be helping to push forward the development of both the website and other key internal systems used across the business in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
Key Responsibilities of**HTML/CSS Developer**
- Development of new features and functionality on the Website, intranet and other internal systems as required by key stakeholders
- Redevelopment of legacy code within the systems to help reduce technical debt
- Identification and resolution of bugs
- End to end testing of development work and assistance with facilitating testing with end users
- Creation of ad-hoc query based reports including provision of analytical data support
- 2nd line support for issues and bugs within systems as required including potential for future out of hours cover
- Documentation of development work and assistance in documenting existing systems
Any other reasonable request
Key Skills of**HTML/CSS Developer**
- Knowledge HTML and (S)CSS
- Back-end development skills in Microsoft .NET/C /SQL Server
- Development experience with Windows Forms and Services
- Experience of integrating with third party service such as APIs, Payment Processors etc
- Good communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Good English language skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised and Hardworking
Willing to roll sleeves up. Gets stuck in.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role
Posted 18 days ago