£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car Package
Site Manager**Location: Boston**Salary: £35,000 £45,000 + Car Package
Our client are looking to add a Site Manager to their team, due to increased demand and company growth.
The role will involve managing and overseeing the day to day running of projects from the start through to completion, ensuring that work is completed on time, safely, within budget and to a high standard. Projects will span a variety of sectors e.g., commercial, agricultural, local authorities, education etc.
The job role will include:
- The responsibility for keeping detailed records using the site diary sheet
- Checking all deliveries for damage or shortages.
- Collating all delivery and advice notes and returning to the regional office (Boston)
- Assisting the Contracts Manager in the preparation of the construction programme of works and monitoring progress against the programme.
- Attending regular design coordination meetings and subcontractor coordination meetings. The Site Manager will then liaise with the Contracts Manager as to the subcontractors progress of fully integrated works to allow them to manage the value of the works and sign off invoices.
- Being responsible for the setting to work of all labour and subcontractors.
- Monitoring the quality of workmanship on site. Noncompliant and poor workmanship is to be raised with the tradesman for rectification.
- Working with the Administration team and Contracts Managers to call off materials in accordance with the procurement schedules and construction programme.
Health and safety issues will be a top priority in this role. It will be the candidates responsibility to discharge health and safety obligations on site.
The Candidate will need to understand all aspects of the contracting process, technical building requirements and be commercially aware. They will need to be able to establish strong working relationships with a wide range of people and be a team player. Good communication skills are essential as well as proven experience in a similar role. The candidate will need to be wellorganised and capable of meeting deadlines. Good maths and IT skills will also be required.
HNC or HND in a building or industry related subject would be beneficial. An SMSTS qualification and first aid qualification is crucial.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Posted 11 days ago