Store Manager - Leeds
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and commercially driven Store Manager to join us on a full-time, permanent basis in Leeds! Our Store Manager will manage the day-to-day running of the store and ensure the team deliver an exceptional customer service experience. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Store Manager, you will be accountable for ensuring the store achieves targets, delivers results and commercial and operational excellence.
Responsibilities of our Store Manager will include:
- Accountable for long-term store planning, operations and overall performance
- Lead the store team to deliver exceptional customer experience by ensuring a personalized and tailored service is provided
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control to minimize loss
- Ensure that promotions, sales and merchandising instructions are carried out to expected standards
- Act as a REISS Brand Ambassador
- Actively recruit and retain the best talent for your store and conduct regular performance/probation reviews
Our Store Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- 2-3 years management experience within a premium or luxury retail environment
- Proven track record to increase overall business performance
- Highly visual and excellent commercial product management skill set
- Confident working under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced, retail environment
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve team and individual targets
- Personable, confident and energetic!
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Store Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!
Posted 9 days ago