Senior Architectural Technician
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Senior Architectural Technician / Architect
Hours: 37.5 hours
Berrys is a leading firm of chartered surveyors, chartered town planners, property and business consultants. It has five offices in the UK in Northamptonshire, Shropshire, Herefordshire and London. The firm has a strong reputation both locally and regionally for providing high quality professional advice.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our new Oxford office in a senior role, to further enhance the services offered.
This role would suit someone who is a self-starter, and happy to promote their skills and services, as well as represent the firm and our multi-disciplinary services.
Responsibilities / Duties:
Based in Oxford, this role offers the opportunity for you to grow and build your own team.
The successful applicant will:
- Prepare detailed planning drawings for a range of planning applications
- Prepare working drawings and construction notes for development projects
- Undertake building surveys
- Prepare Building Regulations applications
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated individual with a "can-do" attitude. In particular the following attributes are desirable:
- Understanding of the planning system
IT literate & proficiency in AutoCAD
- Previous design experience
- Good communication skills
- Strength in time management, administration and organisation
- Highly motivated
- Confident in self marketing with the ability to see, and capitalise on opportunities
- Line management skills and able to communicate at all levels
- Good networking skills
- Flexible and adaptable
The role sits within a friendly and supportive team.
- Salary: Competitive salary reflecting your skills and experience
- Performance Related Profit Sharing scheme: All employees participate in Berrys discretionary scheme, details will be provided upon appointment
- Training: All necessary training will be provided
- Professional Subscriptions: Any necessary subscriptions will be paid by Berrys
- Healthcare Scheme: Inclusion in health cashplan following successful probation period.
- Private Healthcare Scheme: Optional voluntary scheme on a contributory basis
- Flexibility: In start and end times of working day
- Holiday: 31 Days per annum, inclusive of bank holidays and 3 days to be taken between Christmas and New Year. An additional day accrues for every 3 years of service.
- Pension Scheme: Workplace pension scheme operated through NEST
If you think that you are suitable for this Senior Architectural Technician / Architect role, please apply now!
Posted 7 days ago