London SE15, UK
£24,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience)
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience)
- Are you proficient at writing Searches and Reports in EMIS?
- Do you have experience of developing EMIS templates, protocols and concepts?
- Have you got experience of working in Primary Care?
This isan exciting opportunity to become an integral part of DMC Healthcare. Keepreading for further information if this sounds like the perfect role for you.
We arelooking for an experienced EMIS Developer to extract information from our EMISsystems across Primary Care. You will be responsible for creating searches andreports according to given specifications and identifying ways in which thisdata can assist us to create a benchmark for care across the business andthroughout the practices. This will take place at both an individual surgerylevel and using Enterprise systems. Experience of developing templates andprotocols is also desirable, along with a working knowledge of codingrequirements across Primary Care.
DMCHealthcare have been a trusted provider of services to the NHS for over 50years and deliver Primary Care services on behalf of the NHS, CommunityServices and Radiology Reporting across the UK. Our skilled, compassionatestaff have helped us develop a brilliant reputation among clinicians, patients,commissioners and communities alike. We are now looking for an experiencedEMIS Developer to help move our business forward and keep up with moderninnovations in Healthcare technology, which will underpin thesustainability of the Healthcare sector.
Main responsibilitiesof this position will include:
- Writing searches and reports to specification and creatingdocumentation
- Providing clear, analysed reporting from EMIS systems
- Helping ensure that Primary Care information is captured andrecorded correctly
- Identifying areas for improvement with use of EMIS
- Working as part of a team and providing support to end-users
- Ensuring the compliance involved with Primary Care is implementedthrough EMIS
- Creating bespoke processes using templates and protocols toassist Primary Care
- Keeping your knowledge up-to-date and rolling-out training to users
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of EMIS through thebusiness by working closely with our head office and your peers
- Minimum of 3 years+ experience within a similar role
- You must have experience within, or at a minimum knowledge of, thePrimary Care sector
- Attention to detail and a compliant attitude is essential
- You will have previously used EMIS and understand the reporting background and how to interpret and analyse the data it provides
- Ideally experience of developing EMIS templates and protocols
The EMIS Developer willbe based at our Head Office in south London but will be expected to support ourPrimary Care sites across London and Medway from time to time. However, weexpect most of the work will be locally based.
DMC Healthcare are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care. The EMIS Developer post is based at our Head Office in South London (SE15).
As part of the benefits package you will be entitled to 20 days annual leave with additional leave entitlement with duration of DMC employment, plus the standard 8 Bank Holidays. If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so by clicking 'Apply Here' on this page and submitting your CV. If you would like an informal chat about the role, please contact us at#########
Posted 10 days ago