Urgent Care Staff Nurse
£23,000 pa to £30,000 pa
We are working with an NHS Trust, close to Portsmouth, who are searching for dedicated and enthusiastic nurses to join service on a full time or part time, permanent, basis. You will gain a mix of skills, while working across several multi-skilled teams who offer numerous opportunities for career development and enhancement.
To be the ideal person for this role, you'll have previous experience in a similar role with proven ability to work independently and with your team. You must be highly motivated and have strong commitment to providing a superior level of patient care. As an experienced Staff Nurse within this excellent facility, you'll possess a friendly and confident nature, working with patients of all backgrounds.
As a Staff Nurse, you will receive the following:
- Unique and comprehensive preceptorship programme (study days, orientation to NHS systems, practical simulation, progression to specialism etc.)
- Rotational programme, with guaranteed substantive post on completion
- NMC coaches and nursing mentors
- Professional development
- Research involvement
- Specialist Roles available internally
- Staff benefits – childcare vouchers, on-site gym, swimming pool, accommodation and an award-winning pension and annual leave allowance
You will need:
- NMC registration
- Right to work in the UK
- UK references
How can we help?
Your World Healthcare have been supplying staff to the NHS for over a decade. We cater for both permanent and locum requirements. In 2018, we supplied over 3 million hours of cover in the form of agency staff and placed more than 500 candidates into permanent positions.
Our Substantive Solutions team are specialists in sourcing permanent and fixed-term staff. We work with all NHS Trusts in the UK and partner with a variety of private clients to enable a vast selection of positions available for our candidates.
If you want to find out more regarding this vacancy, please call######### or email ######### (mailto:######### ).
Posted 48 days ago