Assistant Site Manager
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Package + Car/Allowance
Assistant Site Manager Housing/Residential
up to £38,000 Salary + Car/Allowance + Package
My Client is a national housing developer that has an opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager to join their successful team in the StratforduponAvon area. They have a proven track record in delivering the highest quality homes.
As the Assistant Site Manager you will report to the Site Manager and will be managing the site operations including:
- SubContractors day to day processes
- Making sure all material suppliers are available and get to site correctly and on time
- Assisting the Site Manager and potentially speaking on behalf of him/her when necessary
- Assisting in driving the site forward
- Ensuring build programs and schedules are met and any problems are dealt with quickly and effectively
- Paying particular attention to finishings of properties
- Meeting customers expectations with the above
Ideally you will have previous experience within the housing sector and able to demonstrate a clear understanding of house building. Having a minimum of 1 4 years as an Assistant Site Manager with a reputable Housing Developer would be advantageous on your behalf. Stability in your career and UK experience is a prerequisite, good general construction background with a main contractor is paramount.
SSSTS or SMSTS
First aid certified
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Posted 12 days ago