Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Car/Allowance, Healthcare, Bonus
A large, regional Contractor, with an excellent reputation in the NorthWest Construction Market, are seeking a Project Manager to join their Manchester offices.
A chance to join a Contractor with a healthy order book for the foreseeable future and one that boasts longterm relationships with BlueChip clients such as Asda, Travelodge, Holiday Inn, and Waitrose.
Recent projects include a £30m refurbishment of a GradeII listed building in Central Manchester, including full stripout and Fitout of HighSpec Office space.
The Project Manager will report to the Construction Director and :
- Lead the delivery of a project £20m £50m in value.
- Ensure the build is delivered on time, budget and to the required quality
- Liaise with client representatives
- Ensure H&S standards are maintained to a high level
- Report and feedback progress and issues to Construction director.
- Monthly reporting
The successful Project Manager will have:
- 10+ Years experience
- Experience running schemes circa £20m £50m
- Experience on HighRise Residential or Commercial
- Longevity in previous roles (2+ Years)
- MCIOB would be beneficial
The Project Manager will benefit from:
- £70,000 £80,000
If you are a Project Manager looking for a great move, please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James:
Project Manager / Project Lead / Senior Project Manager / North West / Greater Manchester / Manchester
Posted 11 days ago