£8.50 per hour
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for compassionate Care Assistants who are looking for a new opportunity. We are looking for Care Assistants to work on a permanent basis at our client’s services in Greater Manchester. Our client has a small portfolio of fully compliant services that all provide a high standard of nursing and residential care for elderly residents.
The right applicants should meet the following criteria:
- You do not have to have been a care assistant previously however, you must be willing to undertake the training required
- You will have a genuine desire to care for others
- You will be trustworthy, honest and have strong communication skills
- You will be reliable and punctual
- Right to work in the UK
- Assisting and helping residents with their daily routines: washing, dressing, having meals also encouraging them to take their own initiatives where possible
- Supporting and helping residents to remain active and independent
- Respecting resident's dignity, right of choice and privacy
- Assisting residents with their mobility after receiving trainings and knowing how to use moving equipment if required
- Liaising with other professionals and relatives in achieving the best outcome for the residents
- Working independently and showing initiative to maintain a stimulating environment for the residents
The working hours are full time and there are day and night shifts available. The salary for this role is a competitive £8.50 per hour which will increase to £9.00 after one year of service.
We are also recruiting for Senior Care Assistants.
If you wish to apply or would like further information about this opportunity, please contact Chloe on######### Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion. By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.
Posted 5 days ago