Breakfast Waiter / Waitress
Farnham, Dorset, England
Could you make a real difference in the morning?
As a member of our Food Service Team,you’ll be stationed right on the hotel’s front line – working in tandem with the kitchen to create a memorable breakfast experience for our guests.
You’ll be joining a brilliant, close-knit team, in a hotel that creates the kind of food you’ll be really proud to serve… freshly prepared eggs, crispy bacon, fruits, juices, breads & pastries along with an array of tea’s & coffee’s. It’s the perfect start to our guest’s day.
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
Working as part of our food service team is extremely rewarding. Because at Fuller’s, it’s not just about carrying dishes a few metres from the kitchen - it’s about going the extra mile to send every guest away happy.
So as well as serving the food, you’ll be bringing a little more to the table; personality.
We want friendly, outgoing people that can engage customers, take ownership of problems and make the difference between a good breakfast and a great one.
Don’t worry if you haven’t worked in a similar position before. We value the person you are over the experience you’ve got.
- You must be a great team player
- A morning person with a cheery smile that can wake our guests up
- You have to be warm, friendly and engaging
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.
Posted 12 days ago