Business Development Manager
Would you like to work in a dynamic Sales environment? Do you have experience of hunting for new business?
At Equifax, we are powering the world with knowledge to help people live their financial best. Today’s fast-moving world means our customers need us to be always on and always available – and we need talented people to make that a reality!
About TDX Group - An Equifax Company
We've been a pioneer in the debt recovery industry for over a decade, helping businesses drive fair and appropriate consumer treatment by using data and intelligence.
We meet the exacting standards of our clients who are some of the biggest banking, retail and utility names as well as the UK government. The key to TDX's success has been the scope to build and deliver industry-leading performance portfolios, combining precise execution with high quality analytical insight and continuous creativity to our partners.
As our new Business Development Manager, you are responsible for winning and building prospective accounts for new sales opportunities and tender activities, running from lead through to close, alongside managing a small portfolio of your own accounts. You will engage actively with our partners within the debt services market on a consultative basis to learn their business, understand their challenges, anticipate their needs & then propose strategic solutions that Equifax can create.
Be AtYourBest at Equifax
We believe that you perform at your best when you feel empowered to take control of your own work and have the tools and encouragement to drive your own professional development.
But it’s not all about work – we provide a range of benefits that support you both in and out of the office.
- BUPA medical insurance, company pension, discounted gym memberships, volunteering & charity gifting initiatives, and a full educational and assistance programme focused on mental and physical wellbeing
- An employee recognition scheme where you can earn and redeem points to unlock a wide range of exciting rewards
- Access to a host of retail, dining and holiday discounts
- Flexible working – talk to us about how we could better support you around life’s commitments (including a 35 hour week)
- 26 days’ holiday from the start, with an additional day off on your birthday and one day for voluntary activities
- A culture of fun, collaboration and diversity, allowing you to bring your whole self to work
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales track record, ideally within a new business sales position. They will also need to have the ambition to win new logos and drive impressive sales growth.
What would make you stand out?
- Experience within the Debt Services, Collections and/or Recoveries markets, ideally within an account management or sales position
- Good commercial or operational awareness and knowledge of the UK debt market
- Demonstrable ability to meet and exceed targets
- Experience in presenting to small and large groups of clients and key decision-makers
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively negotiate and persuade
- Experience working within a Credit Bureau is highly preferred
- Prior business development and account growth experience
- Bachelor's degree educated
What you’ll be responsible for:
- You will pursue and identify new commercial opportunities, proposing appropriate products and solutions to new or existing customers
- Support sales opportunities whilst executing sales processes from presentation through to contract negotiations and close, including:
- developing value add client solutions
- relating it to the customer’s business
- creating compelling proposals
- understanding the competitor’s strengths and weaknesses and differentiating proposal from the competitors
- providing technical solution development
- building strong business cases
- You will shape value adding client solutions, creating compelling proposals that understand our competitor’s weaknesses and differentiate our solutions from the wider UK market
- You will capture client requirements and subsequently build and implement appropriate services and account sales plans to win significant revenues and drive user adoption of Equifax and TDX solutions
- Maintain an active awareness of the market trends (economic, regulatory & technology)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
Primary Location: GBR-Nottingham-TDX
Function: Function - Sales
Schedule: Full time
Posted 15 days ago