London, Greater London, England
Up to £25k
Location: Soho, W1F
Salary: Competitive - up to £25K
About the Company:
The Agency is within the M&C Saatchi Group. We are located in the heart of Soho and share certain resources such as IT and finance. What this means we have a small, independent, friendly feel but we have the added bonus of the M&C name behind us - meaning better resources, more opportunities, a shared café on the ground floor and more parties!!
We have a really exciting client list: AXA and The FA are our most recent wins, but we also work across Invesco, O2, John Lewis Financial Services, The Royal Mail, Costa, Arthritis UK and Experian (to name a few). Some of these we work as an integrated team with M&C Saatchi and others are purely direct accounts of our own.
We are a friendly agency with a management team who are very 'hands on' and pride themselves on being truly approachable and collaborative. It is also very social, with drinks every Friday, the wheel of fortune every month, bar nights in our cafe every Thursday for the whole Group, sports activities and parties - it really is a lovely, thriving place to work.
This is exciting opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to join the telco account team. The telco team is the biggest account of the Agency and the work involves all BTL customer comms including CRM, acquisition, business to business comms. We utilise all direct channels including Email, Direct Mail, SMS & MMS, Social Media and IVR.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of projects and for driving them forward through the agency on time and to budget, whilst managing client expectations
- You must know your account's day to day finances and manage cost estimates, purchase orders, job bags, reconciliation and WIP income. Financial acumen is important as you start looking for ways to improve margin by understanding the dynamics of rate setting, time management and reconciliations
- Are there any more duties that we can include in this advert?
Account Manager Requirements:
- At least 1 years' experience in an Account Management role
- Ideally have CRM /Integrated background and have experience in digital marketing
- Solid channel experience including working with data
- Previous planning/strategy skills including integration with above the line agencies and an understanding of the big picture
- Enthusiastic about the Mobile/Telco Sector its future
- Able to develop great working relationships with the day to day clients (and starting to build relationships with the more senior clients) and internal agency departments
- Comfortable driving strategic projects and thrive in cross‐agency environments
- Outgoing personality and can‐do attitude to achieve this
- You must have great attention to detail
- Confident, approachable, friendly person who enjoys an informal yet professional and rigorous working environment
Account Manager Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension
- Health cover
- On‐going training,
- Day off on your Birthday
- Paid sabbatical to learn a new skill after 7 years' service
- Health is taken seriously with free fresh fruit and various sports clubs like Yoga, softball and 5‐a‐side to name a few!
If you think that you are suitable for this Account Manager role, please apply now!
Posted 6 days ago