Senior Account Manager
London, Greater London, England
£35,000-£40,000 per annum, plus 10% bonus
Are you a commercially focused problem solver with a passion for managing customers and driving business forward?
Are you excellent at building and nurturing business relationships?
Would you like to join a company where you can develop your skills whilst helping the environment?
Senior Account Manager
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 per annum, plus 10% bonus
Hours of Work: 9:00AM - 5:30PM Monday - Friday
About the Company:
Paper Round started life in 1988 as a small Friends of the Earth project. The Group provides total waste management, office supplies, secure data destruction, and food recycling to businesses and the public sector. From our closed-loop recycling solutions, to charity donations; our ethical stance isn't just lip service, it's an integral part of who we are and what we do! Our clients range from facilities management firms at large multi-tenant skyscrapers, to financial institutions, charities and media firms and from SMEs to food service chains.
We are looking for someone with business development or account management experience working within the soft service industry or similar to join our commercial account management team. You will maintain a detailed understanding of the operational and commercial aspects of these accounts as well as the client's environmental goals. You will work closely with the service delivery team to ensure your clients receive an excellent level of customer service and their KPIs and SLAs are achieved.
Senior Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Attend monthly and quarterly review meetings with your accounts to review; operational service, environmental targets and commercials
- Source new sales opportunities
- Deliver on the strategic plans that you will develop for each of your accounts, focusing on cross and up selling
- Be responsible for the profitability of each of your accounts and will manage and negotiate price increases
- Analysing recycling report data and ensuring your accounts receive the support and advice from the organisation required to achieve their environmental goals
- Project managing and delivering training events to resellers
- undertake detailed operational service reviews of accounts or sites with a view to providing efficiencies
- Ensure that commercial disputes are dealt with quickly to allow for timely payment
- Be a point of escalation for service issues
Senior Account Manager Requirements:
- Ideally 2 years experience as an Account Management or Business Development experience in the soft service industry (or similar) - however we will consider candidates with the relevant transferable skills
- Ideally achieved a 2:1 degree - Desirable
- A personal interest in the environment
- A commercial approach with the ability to identify and develop opportunities
- The ability to develop and nurture strong relationships with decision makers or influencers
- Ability to efficiently deal with difficult commercial situations
- Excellent analytical and written report writing skills
- A strong customer focus, with good listening and questioning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and be confident presenting
- Excellent organisation skills and you will be able to manage your time to ensure work is completed on time
Senior Account Manager Benefits:
- Charity volunteering opportunities
- Monthly massages
- Social activities
- Office has panoramic views across the capital
- Employee pension scheme and a travel season ticket loan
- Dedicated individual training budget
- 22 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
If you think that you are suitable for this Senior Account Manager role, please apply now!
Posted 7 days ago