Senior Sales Associate - Exeter
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Associate to join our team in Exeter on a full-time, permanent basis to lead our sales team and ensure an exceptional customer service experience is delivered. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Senior Sales Associate, you will strive to deliver exceptional customer service, provide excellent product knowledge and support our management team to achieve sales and operational goals.
Responsibilities of our Senior Sales Associate will include:
- Drive a high level of service through the development of client relationships and building customer loyalty
- Support the team with achieving targets and KPI’s
- Provide in depth knowledge of the brand and our products
- Act as a leader and mentor to the Sales Associate team
- Assist in maintaining visual standards
Our Senior Sales Associate will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a customer facing role ideally within a premium or luxury retail environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, focused and driven to achieve individual and team goals
- Team player
- Takes pride in personal presentation and grooming
- Personable, confident and energetic!
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Senior Sales Associate, don’t miss out - apply now!
Posted 7 days ago