Consultant Breast Radiology
BDI Resourcing are seeking a motivated, dedicated and friendly international doctor for a Consultant Breast Radiology post.
The successful doctor will join a cohesive team of four Consultant Radiologists and a Consultant Breast Clinician in a dedicated breast unit for symptomatic and screening services. You will also be delivering diagnostic and Interventional Radiology services.
Key Duties of the Post
- Support and ensure the efficient functioning of the department and breast imaging service
- Cover for colleagues' annual leave and other authorised absences
- Professional supervision and management of junior medical staff
- Contribution to undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing medical education activity
- Managerial responsibilities where appropriate
- To maintain a safe and healthy environment for patients, visitors and staff
- To comply with the policies, procedures and accountability arrangements throughout the Trust for maintaining accuracy and probity in the recording of the Trust's activities
- A pass in IELTS/OET
Posted 20 days ago