£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
The perfect opportunity for a residential conveyancer looking to work for a leading regional firm, to be based in their small branch office.
- Although the firm has a large presence, this office offers a tight-knit and supportive working environment for a residential conveyancer looking to work in a large firm but with a high street feel!
- Based in South West Birmingham, this firm is commutable from Birmingham, Halesowen, Stourbridge, etc, and is a perfect location to travel to by car.
- As a residential conveyancer in this team, you will come on board handling the full range of conveyancing transactions from instruction through to completion with the support of a legal secretary and assistant. You will also have support from a senior member of staff, but you must be relatively self-sufficient.
- The ideal candidate will be around 3 years' qualified, or have at least 4 years' conveyancing experience running your own cases. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a firm which can offer career and salary progression, along with a friendly working environment!
- If you are a residential conveyancer seeking a change of environment or a move closer to home, then contact Rebecca Higgs for more information about this South West Birmingham based role or apply online.#########
Posted 10 days ago