Oracle Technical Functional Analyst
Oracle Technical Functional Analyst
At Equifax, we are powering the world with knowledge to help people live their financial best. Today’s fast-moving world means our customers need us to be always on and always available – and we need talented people to make that a reality!
Your main objective as an Oracle Technical Functional Analyst is to be responsible for supporting growth and maintenance activities necessary within Equifax IT, Financial Systems Team with a main focus on EBS R12 General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management.
Be AtYourBest at Equifax
We believe that you perform at your best when you feel empowered to take control of your own work and have the tools and encouragement to drive your own professional development.
But it’s not all about work – we provide a range of benefits that support you both in and out of the office.
- BUPA medical insurance, company pension, discounted gym memberships, volunteering & charity gifting initiatives, and a full educational and assistance programme focused on mental and physical wellbeing
- An employee recognition scheme where you can earn and redeem points to unlock a wide range of exciting rewards
- Access to a host of retail, dining and holiday discounts
- Flexible working – talk to us about how we could better support you around life’s commitments
- 26 days’ holiday from the start, with an additional day off on your birthday and one day for voluntary activities
- A culture of fun, collaboration and diversity, allowing you to bring your whole self to work
What are we looking for?
If you have hands-on technical experience with Oracle’s e-Business Suite, specifically: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger & Cash Management and custom development experience with R12 Oracle Financial Suite we would love to speak with you.
What would make you stand out?
- Knowledge of Oracle APIs, Interface tables
- You are experienced with SQL, PL/SQL, Reports (BI Publisher), Forms and workflow
- Knowledge of tools such as Remedy, Service Now & JIRA
What you’ll get to play/work/responsible for with:
- You will identify and document aspects of the following: As-Is Processes, Business Requirements, To-Be Solutions, Functional Specifications and Configuration.
- You'll participate in the Testing Life Cycle:
- Identify Test Cases
- Document Test Scripts
- Test Scripts and Document Results
- Log Test Issues and Facilitate Issue Resolution
- You'll investigate system configuration options when developing solutions which meet business requirements; help develop strategies to use standard functionality to meet business needs whenever possible.
- You will provide EBS functional guidance including configuration review and setup; functional troubleshooting; setup changes and data analysis for financial modules.
- You'll develop a keen understanding of our business applications, customers, and business processes.
- You'll provide level 2 and 3 technical support for issues when required, including opening, managing and resolving Oracle SR's with Oracle Support, whilst ensuring all issues are properly assigned, fixed, regressed, and reviewed against our established support SLA’s and report on these.
- You'll actively participate in and drive the design, development and maintenance of modifications of the Oracle Applications eBusiness suite (Forms, Reports, PL/SQL, Oracle APIs and Standard Interfaces) and deploying such modifications in Oracle eBusiness environment.
- By working closely with Business Analysts and Functional Consultants, you'll capture requirements for reports, extensions, conversions and interfaces to and from the eBusiness applications.
- You will provide technical design based on evaluations and assessments, with a Security first mindset. You'll work closely with Security Leadership from our business functions to maintain appropriate levels of security across the application, database and Operating System stack.
- You'll work with the Corporate R12 team on a need to basis for support and project work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
**Primary - Tech Dev and Client Services
Schedule: Full time
Posted 13 days ago