Margate, Kent, England
- Job Description
Zero Hours - £9ph
Main Purpose of the Job:
You will be Security, responsible for the safety and security of our guests, the park and surrounding properties owned by the company; reporting into the Security Manager.
You will take on the daily roles, responsibilities and duties of the guest safety team by ensuring all guests needs are met, all security procedures are followed accurately, and all incidents are responded to in a timely manner and reported.
As Guest safety, you are the first point of call for all guest, and you are often the first member of staff they will encounter on their visit to Dreamland. It is therefore vital that all Guest Safety team members are upbeat, effective at communicating and willing to go the extra mile when engaging with any guests.
Guest safety is a key department at Dreamland and form an ever-developing role for both our park operations and event operations, both of which are key elements of Dreamlands entertainment offering. We are looking for enthusiastic, responsible and dedicated people to join the guest safety team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for ensuring you are performing all Guest Safety roles as per the assignment instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- You will be the first point of call for any lost/missing children and are responsible for following the lost child procedure to initiate a successful reunion.
- To be a visible presence and deterrent on site, to increase the sense of safety for all guests visiting Dreamland.
- Ensure you are fulfilling all licensing objectives.
- Be on the ground at all times to ensure any issues which arise can be dealt with in a timely manner and without need for further escalation.
- You should liaise carefully with the Guest Experience team and update each other on any potential security concerns. This could range from supporting Guest Experience with distressed members of public, referring and overseeing any customer complaints, to removing any potential guests who have breached the terms of entry.
- You are responsible for completing thorough searches of all guests personal belongings as they enter Dreamland.
- You should report any security concerns and incidents directly to OCR and the Security Supervisor, ensuring all relevant information is documented accordingly.
- You will be responsible for relaying all vital information back to OCR to help the Duty Bronze and Silver Commander make informed decisions.
- Be able to remain calm and professional if dealing with an incident and be able to communicate details and information concisely and clearly in order to facilitate an effective resolution.
- Display confident and effective conflict management and resolution
- To be a respectful Dreamland Ambassador, in keeping with Dreamland morals.
- To be a first point of call for all guests.
- To offer assistance for lost children or first aid incidents.
- This is a customer facing role where you are required to engage with customers to provide attraction and event information.
= Minimum of 2 years in the security and/or Leisure industry.
= Experience working events and venues.
= Ability to lead teams in both standard, event and emergency operations.
Skills, Abilities and Qualifications
= SIA Front Line Door Supervisor Licence
= Ability to be self-motivated as and when required.
= Ability to learn from others and act as part of a team.
= Ability to work under pressure in a highly demanding environment.
= First aid at Work
= Fire Marshal training.
= SIA CCTV License.
= NVQ Level 2 Spectator Safety
= High degree of self-motivation and capable of working under pressure when necessary with no compromise on accuracy.
= High Energy
= Exceptionally clear communication skills and interpersonal skills.
= Good communication skills Positive can do attitude
= Strong interpersonal skills, capable of working with fellow team members.
= Flexibility to work weekends and out of hours.
= Well-groomed and confident.
= A commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
= Willingness to develop within the role. Requires SIA door supervisor badge
Posted 15 days ago