Personal Injury Solicitor
£36000 - £43000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
A first class opportunity has arisen in Leeds city centre for a personal injury solicitor (NQ-3 years' PQE) to join a market leading Serious Injury Department within a national law firm.
- Working within a close-knit and supportive team, you will undertake an integral role in managing a caseload of complex criminal injury compensation claims.
- This is an interesting role for an experienced personal injury solicitor where you will be working with a broad mix of clients who have been victim to horrendous injuries often resulting in mental or physical injury. It is therefore essential that you not only have the technical ability across RTA/CICA claims, but you will also have the ability to demonstrate exceptional client care skills.
- In addition, you will enjoy being actively involved in business development and networking across the Yorkshire region.
- There is a highly competitive salary, bonus scheme and full benefits package available together with genuine opportunity for career progression.
- For further information on this Leeds based personal injury solicitor role, please apply now.
- Rachael Atherton.#########
Posted 9 days ago