Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
£40k - 45k per year
A fantastic opportunity to join a business in a newly created position reporting into the CEO. The Finance Manager will be responsible for leading the finance department in the development and maintenance of all necessary financial controls, systems and procedures to ensure sound and effective financial management.
Responsibilities will include:
- To ensure that an appropriate financial policy framework is in place regulated by sound financial controls
- To liaise with the senior management team to develop financial strategy and annual long term financial planning
- To undertake appropriate financial risk management
- To attend Finance committee meetings
- To work with the senior management team to prepare the annual budget and analysis
- To develop and maintain cash flow forecasting and procedures to ensure effective management of cash resources
- To lead budgetary review and instigate reviews at relevant stages throughout the year with a view to revising a forecast position
- To ensure that up to date, accurate and appropriate accounting records are maintained.
- To prepare 4 weekly and end of year accounts together with analyses, for the Board, Senior Management Team and Heads of Department
- To advise on the design of financial reports and analyses
- To review levels of cash and recommend deposit investment
- To lead and manage the finance team, supporting team members in achieving organisational objectives
- To ensure that finance staff access the necessary training to enable them to perform to the appropriate standards
- To monitor the performance and conduct of staff reporting to the post
- To ensure adequate staff cover in the department in the event of absence and provide cross-cover as necessary
- To prepare costings of services and potential projects as required
- To review payroll related payments against supporting documentation prior to processing
WHATS ON OFFER...
Salary £40,000 - £45,000. 37.5 hours a week plus benefits.
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV to ######### .
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your
Posted 5 days ago