The Group At A Glance: Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion Plc is a leading international multichannel retailer of sports, fashion and outdoor brands.
- Role Overview: To support the Apprenticeships Team to maximise the apprenticeship effectiveness for the business and to ensure the smooth running of apprenticeship programme compliance and administration. To support the learners on programme to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Check, audit and ensure that all apprenticeship documentation meets up to-date audit and high-quality assurance requirements.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting monthly to ensure progress and quality is maintained.
- Onboarding of all starts, including eligibility, "off the job" commitments, progress, achievement and timely targets in line with ESFA funding requirements.
- Working with internal colleagues, ensuring relevant paperwork is in place and up to date e.g. contracts, apprenticeship agreements, training handbook, programme material etc.
- Work closely with learners and providers and take responsibility for the smooth administration for on programme assessment and support such as coaching, booking Gateway and EPA and claiming of qualifications and certificates.
- Scheduling, logistics, recording & tracking of delegate attendance on appropriate learning interventions.
- Monitoring relevant inboxes and responding to stakeholder enquiries.
- Planning and coordination of apprentice roadshows, events, including inductions, networking lunches etc.
- Act as an ambassador for JD Academy apprenticeship programme, both internally & externally, supporting on any external events as required.
- Ensure that all systems and records are GDPR compliant.
- To support the Apprenticeships and Early Careers Manager with any early careers’ activity.
Any other duties in line with the Apprenticeship strategy.
- Skills/Experience/Knowledge Needed:
- Experience of working with apprenticeship standards, funding programmes, administration and compliance
- Demonstrates excellent communication, organisational skills and able to develop and maintain relationships.
- Experience of working in compliance, L&D or relevant 3rd part role i.e. education.
- Possesses high levels of resilience and able to work within a fast paced and exciting environment.
- Proactive self-starter and able to work on own and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities with good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills –MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, Internet, Publisher, Outlook and various databases.
Posted 26 days ago