Stockroom Assistant - Gatwick Airport
We are looking for an organised and proactive Stockroom Assistant to join our team in Gatwick Airport to ensure an excellent shopping experience is delivered to our customers through effective stockroom operations. We are currently offering full-time and part-time opportunities, in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Stockroom Assistant, you will maintain maximum stock availability through efficiently processing stock deliveries, effective use of replenishment and excellent product knowledge.
Responsibilities of our Stockroom Assistant will include:
- Support with daily stock deliveries
- Process stock deliveries and provide products in excellent condition to the shop floor
- Manage timely replenishment of stock
- Ensure back of house standards are maintained
- Manage delivery invoices and review replenishment reports to ensure stock levels are accurate
- Assist the team with floor moves, promotions and product launches
Our Stockroom Assistant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous stockroom experience within a retail environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Reliable, efficient and self-motivated
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Stockroom Assistant, don’t miss out - apply now!
Posted 11 days ago