RMN - Nurse
* This role will see you joining a fantastic care home as an experienced nurse who is passionate about caring for the elderly. You will oversee and administrate treatment plans to patients within the care home. Daily duties may include preparing IVs, giving injections, performing and recording observation checks and coordinating with other specialist healthcare professionals.
* The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified Care Home Nurse with plenty of experience working alongside older people who require extra assistance in their later years. Candidates should be friendly, polite and patient to be successful in this role. They should also be confident in communicating with elderly patients and their families, providing the most efficient but comfortable experience possible.
- * NMC PIN *
- * 6 months' experience *
- * Right to work in the UK
* About Your World
* Your World Healthcare offers an enormous variety of healthcare jobs to professionals all across the UK, Ireland and Australia. Since being established in 2005, we’ve become one of the UK’s leading healthcare recruitment agencies and are constantly expanding our horizons to support more and more professionals in their medical careers.
* We have an excellent team of specialists who are dedicated to finding jobs within care homes, no matter what band you are, how much experience you have or where you are based.
* To learn more about this brilliant vacancy, click apply now or contact the Care Homes Team on ######### You can also email Kiran Thiara at ######### . If this isn’t quite the role for you, why not ask about one of our other fantastic care home jobs?
Posted 15 days ago