Bradford, West Yorkshire
£9.00 - £9.50 per annum
Robert Half are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on a fulltime temporary basis, to join a SME company based in Bradford.
This Accounts Assistant role involves preparation of financial statements and accounts, managing ledgers, forecasting and budgeting, plus preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Maintenance of sales invoices and reports
- Reconciliation, including posting and balancing
- Utilisation of accounting software
- Preparation of reports on debtors and creditors
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Maintaining all necessary records including invoices, expenses, payments and transactions
- Management of ledgers
- Accruals & prepayments
- Providing general finance advice and assistance as required
The Ideal Accounts Assistant:
- Highly proficient in accounts with outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
This business is looking for an immediate start, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Salary & Benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 11 days ago