Apprenticeship Sales Executive
North West England
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Company Car or Car Allowance
Apprenticeship Sales Executive Nationwide Up to £40,000 / Commission, Company Car / Car allowance, 25 Days holiday Mileage / Accommodation .
The Role: Apprenticeship Sales Executive
* You will be using your expertise in the apprenticeship sector to promote a range of higher level apprenticeships.
* Working from home or the office if you prefer, you will be making contact with levy and nonlevy payers with the intention of selling apprenticeships.
* You will be using your sound track record within apprenticeship sales to create your own sales strategy and business pipeline, selling Apprenticeships within the energy sector.
* This is a completely new sales function and you will have the opportunity, once you have proven yourself, to build your own sales team of Employee and Employer Engagement people.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Apprenticeship Sales Executive
* You must have worked within the apprenticeship sector and have a strong track record selling apprenticeships and training for a minimum of 3 years.
* You will be able to manage your own diary and workload and have a proactive approach to business development.
* Functional Skills Level 2
* You must be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge within the Apprenticeship sector and a Proven track record of hitting KPIs
* This is a national role so a full UK driving licence is essential.
Desirables: Apprenticeship Sales Executive
* Experience as a sales manager
The Employer: Apprenticeship Sales Executive
* We all have strong local community ties and one of our main objectives when forming this company was to recognise the skills of Domestic Energy Assessors and Green Deal Advisors so that having completed their training with us, as added value, we endeavour to source them work pitched at a fair price rather than exploit them as some larger companies are seen to do. Each of the directors is hands on with delivering training; we constantly strive to improve all aspects of the course to make them current, relative and interesting.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 18 days ago