Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
£21k per year + DOE
Our client is one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming, synonymous with excitement and best-value entertainment. And are seeking a highly organised and efficient Administrator to support the in-house solicitor working at the central support office in Milton Keynes.
This role will be ideal for someone with excellent administrative and organisational skills, highly articulate in written and verbal skills, and impeccable attention to detail. They are looking for someone who loves to be kept busy, can work at pace juggling multiple tasks and follow clear instructions to the letter!
Key Skills and Responsibilities include:
- Maintain and regularly update the leasehold/freehold database for the whole of the property estate
- Administer and collate documentation relating to property, rents, rates and landlord/tenant matters
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Control and maintain the property maintenance/repair contract via external contractors
- Liaise with contacts in respect of insurance policies and motor claims reporting
- Distribute annual insurance certificates to all venues
- Liaise with utility negotiator in respect of property additions and disposal forms
- Assist in the compliance with and implementation of relevant Health & Safety legislation in all venues
- Check invoices prior to passing for authorisation for payment
Required Skills & Experience:
Previous experience in administration
- Good communication skills
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Able to follow instructions
- Accurate record-keeping
- Able to deal with correspondence in an efficient manner
- Able to use own initiative
- Be able to speak and write fluent English
The ideal candidate will be:
- Competent and confident in all MS office packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and highly articulate in written and verbal English.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Be confident planning, organising and prioritising workload
- Good customer service skills combined with good telephone manner
- Able to resolve problem solving ability and analysis
- Able to use their own initiative
- Reliable and adaptable
Any successful candidate will be required to undertake a competency based assessment at each stage of the recruitment process.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.
Posted 33 days ago