£25000 - £27000 per annum
£25k £27k (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Payroll Advisor to join our client, a new, fast growing and ambitious business based in Bicester.
Your role will be to effectively support in delivering an accurate, timely and compliant payroll service to all employees and the wider business.
- Help to ensure all payroll deadlines are met, processing, reconciling and maintaining all three monthly payroll entities.
- Accurately assist with monthly invoicing, reconciliations, alongside internal and external audits
- Respond to all payroll related customer issues and queries
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- On a monthly basis and prior to year end you will be assisting in reconciling all payroll
- Support in processing End of Year and real time information submissions
- Use payroll software to assist in the processing of Auto Enrolment
- To be responsible for processing BACS payments, ensuring accuracy of salaries and third party payments
- Support in the administration of all active pension schemes
- Ensure all expenses are reconciled, paid and audited in line with current company policy
- Proven experience within a similar position
- PAYE knowledge, including End of Year (EOY), Real Time Information (RTI) & Auto Enrolment
- Ability to calculate manual payroll calculations including statutory payments
- Able to communication at all levels within the organisation
- Knowledge of payroll related Tax Year End procedures and filing of returns to HMRC
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 52 days ago