Senior/Supervising Social Workers - Various IFAs & Charitites
England - This Area Only
£26000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
Various Independent Fostering Agencies & Charities are looking for Supervising Social Workers for their Fostering services, across England.
The level of experience required varies between the organisations and the packages on offer will reflect this.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker
- Training & development opportunities - CPD
- Contributory pension
- Mileage paid
- Various other benefits i.e. vouchers, discounts etc.
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Recruiting and Assessing potential Foster Carers
- Supervision and Management of Foster Carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer training
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience of working post qualification
- A knowledge of or experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and a fully operational vehicle
Salary: Dependent on experience
Please follow the instructions on this website or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on######### or ######### for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
Posted 48 days ago