Network Construction Gas Operative (NCO1) - Nottingham
Competitive plus benefits
If you have a Level 1 Certificate in Network Construction Operations (Gas) this is a great opportunity to develop your long term career working directly for the UK’s leading utility services provider – Morrison Utility Services. You will form a team on our tRIIO contract working from various locations across East Midlands.
The tRIIO JV partnership is an unincorporated joint venture between Morrison Utility Services Ltd and Skanska Construction UK Ltd. tRIIO supports Cadent in upgrading 1,100 kilometres of gas supply network every year.
As an NCO1 Gas Operative your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Assisting Gas distribution Mains and Service laying.
- Cooperate and comply with site safety requirements.
- Assist in providing a safe site for customers and enhance their experience.
- Cooperate and participate in initiatives to improve safety and customer.
- Be part of a team that always delivers.
- You must have Level 1 Certificate in Network Construction Operations (Gas)
- Ideally with recent experience of working on the gas distribution networks
- A full driving licence
- You must be flexible and willing to work variable hours (where required)
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- You must be physically fit
- You will display good team working skills
- You will have an understanding of on-site health and safety
- Ideally you will hold a NRSWA Streetworks Operative qualification
What’s in it for you?
- 21 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Potential Incentive Scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- All tools and equipment provided
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water, gas and telecom sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
‘M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.
Posted 17 days ago