Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
£25k per year + pension & benefits
Our client is looking for a Compliance Coordinator to join their team based in Newcastle.
- Identify and drive implementation of compliance for all activities included in the contract
- To ensure 100% compliance is achieved in line with the contract KPI/SLA's at all times
- Compiling of the Compliance and remedial tracker
- To regularly inspect vendors to ensure VFM for the Client
- Compiling of the Customer Monthly Management Report
- Liaising with the client regarding compliance issues
- Continually develop systems to maximize efficiency benefits for the customer and the company.
- Update labour allocations to ensure accurate client reporting
- Understand the Policy and procedure for compliance
- Support the preparation and delivery of monthly Contract Reviews.
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Reviewing open Purchase Orders
- Assisting with resolving any queries on Compliance including PO's, EW's etc.
- Reporting on In Scope and Out of Scope works
- Ad-hoc reporting as requested by Contract Manager, Maintenance Manager and Contract Support Lead.
- Co-ordination of sub-contractor files, ensuring they are statutorily compliant with QHSE requirements
- Reporting and management of work management system to ensure compliance for the client
- Subcontractor reviews
- eLog books compliance
- Maintain eLogbook's with service data from maintenance team and sub-contractors
- Ensure file naming formats are correct for uploads
- Timesheets collation for approval and uploading
- Keep a track of training matrix
- Updating of the team attendance planner
- Arranging agency cover and submitting hours on portal
- Culture carrier and promotes best practice
- Obtaining supplier quotes and uploading onto the internal system for client approval
- Maintaining the stationery supply
- Updating Portals as and when required
- Constantly improve quality, service and efficiency.
- Helpdesk: When required, including but not limited to; logging, distributing and closing of reactive calls on desired system.
- When required, including but not limited to processing of PPM's to site staff and contractors
- Ensure all compliance items have timings, job sheets, quotations, PO's Invoices where applicable
- Highly computer literate
GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong oral presentation skills.
- Capable of working in a matrix environment.
- Knows CAFM
- Understands Compliance from experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of a service industry role using operating systems such as Dynamics AX.
- Previous experience of Concept Evolution would be an advantage .
If you are interested please apply immediately as interviews will be taking place shortly.
Posted 9 days ago