£36900.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Job Title: CNC Programmer
Salary: £36,900 £40,000
Job Type: Permanent
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30am 5:00pm, Friday 8:30am 4:00pm
We are actively seeking an experienced CNC Programmer to join our established manufacturing company based in Camberley. Due to an expansion and company growth we are looking for a CNC Programmer that will fit into our friendly, team orientated and hardworking company culture.
As a CNC Programmer your duties will include:
- Programming, setting and operating using Fanuc machine tools
- Operating 3 axis CNC milling machines
- Maintaining component and productivity standards
- Optimising setup and running times
- Become an active team member contributing to drive development within programming
Experience required for the CNC Programmer:
- Experience of CNC Programming and operating
- Experience in CNC milling
- CAD system experience (desirable)
Why should you apply for this CNC Programmer position?
- Salary £36,900 £40,000 per annum
- 24 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Work clothes provided
- Onsite parking
- Profit related bonus scheme
If youre interested in this CNC Programmer position and would like to find out more, please apply now or call Orion Reading today!
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you.
Posted 61 days ago