£280000 - £320000 per annum
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Contracts Officer for a reputable Engineering company based in Cheltenham.
- Prepare sales and purchase contracts
- Negotiate contract terms with internal and external business partners
- Review and update existing contracts
- Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties
- Ensure that employees understand and comply with company contracts
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Stay upto date with legislative changes and coordinate with the legal department as needed
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g. payments and shippings)
- Maintain organised system of physical and digital records
- Create language standards for existing and new contracts
- Proven work experience as a Contract Officer, Contract Manager or relevant role
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts
- Familiarity with accounting procedures
- Excellent writing skills
- Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external partners
If you are interested in hearing more information about this role, please call Antonia Medin on#########
- The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 38 days ago