Qualified Social Worker
Up to £37.00 per hour + flexible working, condensed hours
Are you an experienced Social Worker within Childrens Social Services, passionate about ensuring the families you work with work with the right social worker for them and receive the help they need? If so, Cumbria County Council are looking for a Social Worker to cover the Support and Protection team in the Carlisle area. The contract is initially 3 months however, may be extended.
If you are a Social Worker looking for your next Challenge, wed love to hear from you!
You will be working within a supportive team with a committed leadership team which is focused on improving the outcomes of families across the Carlisle and Eden area.
As a Social Worker on the Support and Protection team, you will be responsible for the day to day management of a child protection caseload.
This is a full time role which is 37 hours per week. The majority of staff work 5 days per week however, we always have the option of condensing your hours and working 4 days per week and the flexibility to work from home is always available.
The successful candidate can expect fantastic pay, up to £37 per hour!
Benefits of working for Randstad as a Social Worker:
- Social Work recruitment specialists with over 12 years experience providing staff to social services across the North East and Cumbria
- Consultants who have over 12 years of Fantastic relationships with our clients across the North East and cumbria to get you your ideal role at the best rate of pay
- Dedicated consultants in other offices who cover roles in the rest of the UK
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us
- A full range of Free training available
- Support and training to support your HCPC re validation
- Guaranteed weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
As a Social Worker on the support and protection team you will be responsible for:
- Carrying a complex caseload and maintaining accurate, up to date files
- Working directly with families, children and young people of a set age range
- Carrying out initial / core assessments and reviews
- Developing and implementing child centred care plans
- Attending child protection and safeguarding meetings
- Report writing
- Liaising with other professional bodies where appropriate
- Carry out home visits, child protection investigations and attend court
- Setting high standards is key and must deliver excellent practice, motivating all staff to do the same.
The minimum requirements for this role are:
Social Work Qualification
Randstad Care is a specialist Social Work recruitment agency. Our specialist consultants work with Local Authorities, NHS, and Private and Voluntary organisations across the UK. Whether you are looking for an interim post close to home, or nationally, we are able to assist you with a dedicated point of contact to provide support and guidance.
Do you know any Social Workers, Senior Social Workers, Managers or Senior Managers looking for a new role? If so, we offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme, where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every referral!
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss any of the other opportunities we have then please contact Hayley on######### , or click Apply below.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Posted 81 days ago