Job Role: Project Manager
Salary £65,000 per annum plus car allowance and Bonus
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a Global. As the Project Manager you must have Telecoms industryexperience. You will join a team, supporting one of their established Telco Media clients based in Hampshire. You will define, plan and manage the deliverables for assigned initiative(s) or workstreams as part of larger project(s) / programmes.
The Opportunity for the Project Manager
- Typically manage small project budgets i.e. a central project budget up to £1m
- Identify and manage key stakeholder relationships quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure that the project(s) or initiative(s) produce the required deliverables to the agreed standard of quality and within the specified constraints of cost, risk and time
- Develop and gain agreement of the project plan, then provides regular progress reports to key stakeholders, as well as providing all general project communications
- Implement and maintain a consistent project management methodology, ensuring the project(s) conform(s) to the appropriate governance, including all project documentation
- Determine, procure and manage appropriate resources to deliver the project (functional or divisional team and a small number of third parties), as well as managing all aspects of risks, issues and contingency.
The Experience of the Project Manager
- Experience of conducting a similar Project Manager role / role previously in (a) multi-disciplined and commercial environment with the Telecoms industry.
- Working knowledge of project planning processes, techniques and methodologies.
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and conflict management skills, with the ability to identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Ability to understand and manage project risks dealing with uncertainty, whilst being proactive and forward-looking
- Strong understanding of core business objectives and drivers
- Accredited and / or certified, or even working towards a recognised industry qualification, such as PRINCE2, APMP etc
Key Words: Telecoms, Prince2, APMP, Agile, Waterfall
Posted 46 days ago